Downpour Derby® Water Game
The Dueling Water Pump Bucket-Spilling Game
Downpour Derby is a one-of-a-kind water game where people of any age pump water as fast as they can to fill the bucket over their opponent's head! The faster you pump, the sooner you tip the "downpour bucket" on the other person. (A "tie" is lots of fun too!) It provides fantastic soaking fun for hot eather parties, special events, camps and other "wet" play locations.
Now, starting in 2013, Downpour Derby is a "stationery" 4-player game specially designed for Water Parks, Amusement Parks, Splash Areas, & Campgrounds! With continous water supply (connects to simple garden hose if not a dedicated water pipe), it can be played by 1,2,3 or all 4 players at once.
Downpour Derby Stationary Model Includes:
- 4 Player Unit
- Unique Tipping Bucket
- All Ages
- All Aluminum Construction
- Custom Colors and Theme Options
- 26 Gallon Reservoir
- Designed for Water Parks, Amusement Parks, Splash Areas & Campgrounds
- Stainless Steel Pumps
Technical / Revenue Data
- Court size: 10'x10' preferred
- Playing surface: Concrete, wood deck, or within zero-depth pool
- Playing Time: 30 seconds
- Games per hour: 120 - 240
- Player Capacity: 2 - 4 players
- Staff needed: None
- Utility requirements: Standard garden hose water supply, or 4" in pool water depth.
- Attachment: Anchor bolts and brackets(provided)
- Installation / Assembly Time: 2 hours
For more information on purchasing Downpour Derby call us, or see more on Water Wars.