Spin Soaker Instructions
- Place Spin Soaker game on sturdy table, in an area with good drainage.
- Connect garden hose to garden hose connector on game rear (note, game works with any size garden hose but 3/4" hose provides best water pressure to spouts)
- Connect Straight Spout Tubes to the brass spout tube connectors on game top. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
- Open the Clear Spout Stabilizer "X" and place the end holes over the tops of the Straight Spout Tubes. The "X" should be centered over the game wheel.
- Connect the Curved Spout Tubes to the tops of the installed Straight Spout Tubes, matching the colors, and locking in the Clear Spout Stabilizer "X". DO NOT OVERIGHTEN.
- Place 4 chairs around the table and game so that each char sites directly under one of the spouts.
- Turn on water – have fun!
- Spin the wheel in CLOCKWISE direction.
- When wheel stops, person seated under spout whose color matches the wheel position presses the silver handle.
- Someone (or 2 people) get a surprise soaking!
- The person who pressed the handle takes the next turn spinning the wheel
- Download a list of 5 different play options
The following instructions are also available as pdf files for downloading:Carry Bag